Grammarly, a new, logarithm based software that offers strong and impressive power over the most common grammatical mistakes as well as spelling errors is now making a way into the market. Promising to weed out 250 of the most common grammatical errors and fixing your sloppy English.
This software can help anybody in the writing business, or those who frequent social media. This helps prevent embarrassing mistakes that most people overlook. It also comes with an anti-plagiarism package as well as a word replacement feature that helps your work stand out and look more impressive. A free version is now available which intends to correct at least 100 of the most common grammatical mistakes.
Source: Belfast Telegraph
Software licensing has always been a demand for those who are looking to use a software legally and without limit. Since the new developments of licensing particulars, the most common method of obtaining a license is by acquiring a perpetual license. The software is enjoyed by paying upfront for an otherwise permanent licensure. This however doesn’t serve most of its purpose.
This is why new methods of charging for software licenses have been developed such as Subscription a usage based licensing style, company and capacity metrics, through concurrent users, a ‘Freemium’ licensing method. This has eased the way of users and companies towards a more efficient licensing method, avoiding tedious and taxing processes.
Do you like giving lectures wherein you record on screen action and use it to educate? Are you a YouTube go-to person for computer tutorials? Or are you just a video nut who likes editing or is in the business of it? Worry no more; Camtasia Studio has all that and more for your recording and editing needs.
Camtasia Studio is a screen casting software that allows you to make powerful outputs, videos and presentations. Another important aspect of this software is its editing capacity to which you don’t just get to capture videos directly from your screen, you get to beautify it, make it better or add little trinkets that would make your work better; in fact, you can edit to your heart’s content Camtasia Studio offers a wide variety of editing touches that suit you and your style.
What Makes Camtasia Studio 8.4.4 Different?
Well, in a nutshell, it’s out with the old and in with the new. The newer version of Camtasia Studio has new aspects that make you work with ease and efficiency, the manufacturers—TechSmith—has also included fixes to previous problems that users have reported. Here are some new things:
Camtasia has added the following to the version 8.4.4
- Timeline menu option
- Variable speed playback for mp4 video player
- File support for recordings in AVCHD
- A cross platform recording format for easy transition between Mac and Windows
- Ability to import .m4a files
- Added support to turn pause moments into stitched parts
- A mix to mono option in audio editing
- An mp4 production profile for 1080p video
- Option to log in to Google+ and YouTube at the same time
- Ability to switch tracks on or off
And has fixed the glitches in the system, these improvements include fixing bugs
- Where recorded video and audio go out of sync
- Where undo points are created for marker splits
- Distorted call outs in Camtasia 7 when opened in Camtasia 8
- Incorrect SCORM reporting
- Where transitions are wrongly treated as audio
- Where temporary files are saved into the Windows temporary folder instead of the Custom temporary folder
- Where transparent watermarks show black marks
- Attempts that transfers unsupported media file into the project with a long path with makes the software hang
- They have also fixed reported crashes, such as the ones that may occur when:
- Drawing waveforms for audio
- Double clicking a media while transferring to Fuse Mobile App
- Recording with a custom system stamp annotation.
Update History from 8.4.0 to 8.4.3
Camtasia Studio v8.4.3 on 08.19.2014
- Fixed a bug wherein the cursor was moving in a slow motion over an unstitched and extended frame
- Resolved a bug that caused Windows Preview crash when you stopped recording
- Resolved a bug causing incorrect rotation of Fuse Images using a Samsung phone
- Resolved the problem occurring when Fuse video with pause points couldn’t be stitched after it was unstitched.
- Errors in recording fixed when changing Windows DPI
- Resolved a problem on the cursor not displaying over an extended timeframe when working on a .camproj using the early software versions
Camtasia Studio v8.4.2 on 07.22. 2014
- Resolved the problem encountered by users when there is memory leak the timeline causing the software to crash
- Resolved problems of recording PowerPoint option, as it did not display correct icon
- Fixed the bug causing the recorder to fail in opening after users upgraded to version 8.4
- Fuse media support added
- CAMREC files would not open—now solved
- Noise removal because of echo
- Timeline playback pauses when MP4 of higher bitrates were used—now resolved
- No more bugs that caused production hanging on .wmv files
- MP4 production profile presetting ADDED
Camtasia Studio v8.4.1 on 06.24.2014
- Can now work well with the new YouTube API version
- Can now allow you login to both YouTube and Google Drive at the same time
- No more ERROR MESSAGE when producing a SCORM video
- Table of contents in YouTube video description through project markers included
- Importing files into the .m4a
(FULL History of Updates List of 8.4.0 to 8.4.3)
The Camtasia Studio made these improvements to serve you better, and now, with the release of Camtasia 8.4.4, it is indeed better than ever.
Get Camtasia Studio today, or upgrade here!
MRI Software, Northeast Ohio’s second largest software company broadens its operations with its new acquisition – the Toronto-based Cougar Software. This acquisition also marks the company’s global operations – reaching England and Australia.
Solon-based MRI has approximately 340 local employees; the company is also a real estate investor, aside from being a software company. It was established in Cleveland in 1971.
Bad Girl Ventures is now looking for profound and energetic female entrepreneurs as it opens for applications from today to February 15. There will be a meeting at 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at Market Garden Brewery in Ohio City.
Mac users will be thrilled with the latest image editor that is said to compete with Adobe Photoshop. Designed by Serif, a UK-based graphic design software company, Affinity Photo, has the new photo app boasts for its pro-level raster tools, such as CMYK, LAB color, Raw processing, ICC color profiling, 16-bits-per-channel editing, 64-bit plug-ins and Adobe Photoshop (PSD) format. It also has live blend modes, Frequency Separation editing, inpainting and enclosed in an orderlyborder.
Although not officially launched, the software is expected to be in the market in the coming months for $49.99 (£39.99/ €49.99), exclusive for App Store (Mac).
Source: The Next Web
Attention Galaxy S5 Active users underAT&T, you can now check for the latest software update for your phones as the company releases the updated version of Android 4.4.4. Although most of you might be anticipating the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop, you are unluckily to wait for a little bit time.
AT&T has also just released Android 4.4.4 for Galaxy S5 last week. Itdidn’t join the massive updates of Lollipop to Galaxy S5 unlike Verizon and Sprint. However, user can enjoy the Android 4.4.4 KitKat with great updates they can use before the Lollipop version to be released soon.
Source: UBER Gizmo
Intel RealSense SDK brings gaming into a new level as it introduces its latest innovation on face, pose and expression detection. The software that comes in 3D cameras has the ability to detect movements, facial recognition and other gestures enable players to perceive how the other players behave in front of their laptops or computers. Powered by Intel RealSense technology, this innovation brings up players’ avatars in front for their screen for a more interactive gaming communication, making online games more exciting!
Intel RealSense SDK has also the ability to mimic pose and expression of player. For a more fun mimicking, check out Blockhead.
Source: Develop Online
Camtasia for Mac devices has been on the market for quite a while now and has served countless customers and enthusiasts. With Camtasia for Mac, you can record your on screen movements and lectures, edit it, beautify it and work on it. But Camtasia for Mac doesn’t limit you to that alone because with it you will be able to import media from outside the software that you think you can use for your project, use music, high definition video records, animations etc.
The beauty with this product is that the company listens to you, which is why they offer free tech support and has released upgrades since the release of the very first version of Camtasia for Mac; here are some of the things that you may enjoy seeing in version 2.9, the latest release:
What is New with Camtasia for Mac 2.9?
- Fixed previous bugs in the system
- Addressed the crash issues related with
- unplugging microphones and headsets
- pausing the media
- renaming the media
- rendering at a maximum canvass usage
- Added tips and tricks function that may help you breeze through your work easily
- Allows recording from iOS devices
- Can now recognize and export .gif
- Now a 64-bit app
- Can convert unsupported file formats that were used in older projects
- Can export a limited or selected region in timeline
- Added gesture effects
*Make your work better by the in-app specs that allow you to insert captions, effects markers, device frame, hotspots and more to your video. If you were new to editing and recording, don’t worry as they boast a “Getting started guide and a tips and tricks action” that may help you in your work.
Suggestions on Who Could Really Benefit From Using Camtasia for Mac 2.9
- Students who make computer demonstrations
- Tech and Computer teachers alike who allows the students to see live action on-screen movements
- Online enthusiasts who record screen movement for self help videos
- Aspiring editors and recorders
- Technology lovers
- Novice to professional editing app users
Camtasia for Mac 2.9.2 (January 13, 2015)
- Resolved a bug happening when unplugging USB headsets and microphones
Camtasia for Mac 2.9.1 (November 18, 2014)
Camtasia for Mac 2.9.0 (November 5, 2014)
- Now is a 64-bit app
- Better Smart Player
- Exporting a specific timeline section
- Bug fix happening when renaming media or when pausing and when using max canvas dimensions
- Conversion of unsupported file formats
- Exporting GIF; gesture effects
- Tips and tricks in-product section
- Other fixes
Grab the Camtasia for Mac 2.9 today!
If you publish something in a platform as public as the WordPress, then you must be well familiar to the constant threats that may harm your system, your website or yourself. While WordPress maintains a very safe, viable and easy to use platform, still, some people can’t help to be skeptic.
Well, this is another assurance, and yes, it is open source and yes it is as safe as it intends to be. However, it won’t hurt to get and avail of extra precaution. An ounce more of security can give you just the satisfaction you need in using WordPress.
If that didn’t convince you enough, then here are a few more to catch your attention.
- A full ‘Users Accounts Security’ which lets you have a default admin user name, it also detects whether or not you log in with the same name or similar display names. It also has the usual password strength tool to help you choose the right password.
- Has a login lockdown feature that allows users with certain IP names to be locked out of the system and the time lengths for this is an option, a choice of notification via email is also a viable option.
- A list of all locked out users as well as a force log out option for all users after a time frame.
- Has a built in user registration security system that helps minimize SPAM or bogus registrations.
- A database security that allows you to schedule automatic backups or instant DB backup with a single click
- htaccess and wp-config.php
- Blacklist option to ban users
- An easy to use and functional firewall
- Files backup and restore options
- A file system Security that protects your PHP code by disabling file editing from the WordPress administration area
- Login attack prevention mechanism
- And many, many more.
The All in One WP Security and Firewall offers you just what the name suggests. It is a security plugin that lets you sit back and relax without slowing you down. And the best thing about this plug in is that, it is entirely free of charge.
Now, there is no need to worry about your website or your identity, your device or whatever it is that you are protecting. The great thing about being able to broadcast, share and connect is that you can reach an unlimited audience. Maximize the experience with All in One WP Security and Firewall.
Tesla P85D has made considerable history in one that through the line of electric cars of recording a speed of 0 to 60 in 3.1 seconds which overtakes speed tests conducted with fuel run cars such as the Shelby GT500 and Porche 911 Turbo. This impressive tweak was made possible by inerter algorithm, according to CEO Elon Musk.
This tweaks are slowly making improvements on the performance of the electric car, the first tweaks include increasing the car clearance which definitely helps its users in the long and fast run. These improvements were made to set electric cars apart from their general public perception.